HELPING SHAREHOLDERS VOTE THEIR VALUES
Proxy Preview provides the most comprehensive data on more than 400 resolutions
—including corporate political spending, climate change, energy, human rights, diversity, sustainability, and much more.
Register today for our webinar on March 8!
Proxy Preview 2018
Proxy Preview 2018 is the 14th annual edition of the insider’s guide to social and environmental shareholder proposals.
This free publication is the #1 resource for shareholders looking to align their values and investments.
Proxy Preview 2018 offers:
- An overview of hundreds of environmental, social and sustainable governance resolutions filed for the upcoming proxy season
- In-depth analysis of the resolutions by co-author Heidi Welsh Executive Director of Sustainable Investments Institute (Si2)
- A user-friendly index of all companies with upcoming social and environmental proxy votes this season
- Background and resources on shareholder proposals and advocacy by dozens of proponents curated and edited by co-author Michael Passoff CEO of Proxy Impact (PI)
- A re-cap of the 2017 proxy season
Insights on key issues, proxy votes and shareholder advocacy from the California State Teachers' Retirement System, Ceres, ICCR, Sustainable Stock Exchange, Nathan Cummings Foundation, Trillium Asset Management, As You Sow, Walden Asset Management, Center for Political Accountability, AFSCME, Arjuna Capital, Miller/Howard, Oxfam, Calvert, ClearBridge, Green Century, UAW, Mercy Investments, Sisters of St. Francis, Azzad Asset Management, International Campaign for Rohingya, Responsible Sourcing Network, Sustainable Investments Institute, Proxy Impact, and more.
“Bible for socially progressive foundations, religious groups, pension funds, and tax-exempt organizations”
— Chicago tribune
This report would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors: